Split Stance Romanian Deadlift
Today we are talking about the Split Stance Romanian Deadlift (RDL). We love this exercise at IPT Fitness as it combines our two favourite exercises: the RDL and the single leg deadlift. The split stance RDL is great for building posterior chain strength, & improving definition to the hamstrings and glutes. It additionally is a fantastic exercise for knee rehab and back rehab.
- Place feet about one stride apart front to back
- Sit your weight into your back hip
- Chest elevated
- Look forward and down with the chin.
- Control the tempo on the way down, exhale on the way up
- Maintain a strong core throughout.