Fast Results Personal Training with IPT Fitness
All of our personal training options are scientifically proven to optimise fat loss, lean mass gains, strength, and fitness in as little as 4 weeks. We consistently deliver results, and are so confident in our approach that following first assessment we can predict week by week exactly how much body fat you will lose.
Training, Nutrition, and Bespoke Exercise Prescription
We pride ourself on providing the highest quality service in personal training and nutrition. We offer a variety of personal training options to meet all budgets. Unlike most personal trainers we offer regular testing, and regularly updated bespoke exercise programmes in our personal training packages. In depth nutritional advice and testing is also available inclusive of your personal training package, providing you with all the tools necessary to succeed.
How does it work?
All IPT Fitness personal training packages are bespoke and tailored to each individual client. Which personal training package you decide on depends on:
- Your training goal
- Your availability for training
- Your gym experience
- Your budget
Some clients train with an IPT Fitness personal trainer every time they workout, whereas some client train once or twice with a personal trainer and complete an exercise regime devised by their trainer in their own time. At your health and fitness consultation you will have opportunity to discuss which is the best option for your needs.
IPT Fitness area of expertise lie with ‘Fat Burn’ and ‘Muscle Gain’ personal training, as well as sport specific Strength and Conditioning.
- Personal training prices vary according to duration, frequency of training, and trainer.
- One on one Personal Training prices are £25-£30 for a 30 minute session, and £42-£46 for a 60 minute session
- Partner and small group training sessions are also available, please contact us for more information
Muscle gain personal training options are suitable for those who are looking to ‘bulk up’ and gain muscle mass, whether for a sport or simply to look and feel good. Muscle building incorporates strength and muscle mass training protocols utilising advanced hypertrophy techniques.
- Clients typically complete 1-3 supervised personal training sessions weekly. They will also complete prescribed protocols to complete in their own time. Programmes are updated on a monthly basis.