Services & Costs
Introductory Session (60 minutes, £50 one-off fee)
Prior to enrolment in IPT Fitness Personal Training Programmes, all clients must attend a one-off introductory session with an IPT Fitness personal trainer which includes:
- Health screening
- Goal mapping
- Progress Photographs
- Fit3D Body Scan (Weight, circumference measurements, postural analysis, balance, body fat percentage, and basal metabolic rate).
- Movement pattern screening
- Personal IPT Fitness file including nutritional advice and 7-day meal planning advice.
Personal Training Rates:
All personal training sessions are available in block packages of 10 or via monthly direct debit.
30 minute sessions:
- Personal trainer : £25 per session
- Director : £30 per session
60 minute sessions:
- Personal trainer : £40 per session
- Director : £46 per session
- Buddy training 60 minutes (2 clients) : £50 per session
- Small group training 60 minutes (£60, then £10 increase per additional client
- Bootcamp: £10 per session or £60 per month unlimited classes
- Boxing : £10 per session
- HIIT Training Zone : £7.50 per session or £40 unlimited per month
- Fit3D Body Scan : £15 (client), £25 (non-client)