Aimee Stevens: Director / Personal Trainer
Aimee is the managing director for IPT Fitness. As well as managing the team, Aimee offers one on one personal training, and supports all IPT Fitness clients with nutritional advice.
Aimee is amongst the most highly qualified and experienced personal trainers in the UK, holding sought credentials from top UK universities, further certification from the Australian Performance Training Institute, and has worldwide experience of training 500+ clients across 3 continents for over 12 years.
Aimees’ clientele includes the international royalty of Dubai, British Rally Elite high performance rally drivers, fashion models, physique competitors, Emirates pilots, professional rugby and basketball players, national athletes, (netball, orienteering), as well as many local clientele of all ages, cultures, and backgrounds.
“A strong mind begins with a strong body. As a mum and small business owner, I pride myself for the empathy I have across a wide range of clients, and the adaptability of my training approach to maximise results and discover the full potential of each individual.”
Aimee Stevens MSc, BSc:
- Master of Science: Strength & Conditioning. University of Edinburgh
- Bachelor of Science: Sport & Exercise Sciences. University of Birmingham
- Advanced Strength Training. Performance Training Institute, Australia
- Performance Boxing. Performance Training Institute, Australia
- Biosignature Practitioner. Poliquin Performance Center
- Extreme Kettlebell Instructor. Optimal Life Fitness, London
- Irish Strength Institute Mentorship 2013
- Personal Training Award. Lifetime Fitness UK
- Register of Exercise Professionals Level 3
- WBFF ‘Diva Bikini’ 2013
- First Aider.
- Sport Science Support: Motor Sports Association British Rally Elite
- ‘Trainer of the year’ 2010 (Cityfitness, New Zealand)
- Worldwide personal training experience of a variety of clients to achieve goals such as performance, weight loss/gain, fat loss/body reshaping, flexibility, rehabilitation, and overall fitness and wellbeing.
- Competitive swimmer – Gold Medalist Masters 30-34 50m Breaststroke, 100m Breaststroke, 200m Breaststroke, 100m IM, Silver 50m Butterfly (Kent Masters 2019), qualifying for Nationals 2019 in October.