Rugby Fitness Training
Rugby specific personal training by Mase Leuluniu: professional rugby international (Wellington Lions NPC NC, Samoan Pacific RIM Cup) , assistant rugby coach, and fully qualified personal trainer (New Zealand Institute of Health and Fitness).
- Rugby specific strength and conditioning
- Power, speed, and agility
- Nutrition and training for position dependant muscular size
- Pre-habilitation/rehabilitation exercises
- Develop cardiovascular energy systems appropriate for the sport of rugby
- Rugby skills training: tackling, passing, tips for forwards, field attacking, and defend body positions in contact
Be faster, stronger, more powerful and injury free for the rugby
Youth Strength & Conditioning
Costs are £20 per session (in a block of 10 session package). Only 6 total spaces per class.
“Train hard… there are no shortcuts to any place worth going”