Rugby Fitness Training
Rugby specific personal training by Mase Leuluniu: professional rugby international (Wellington Lions NPC NC, Samoan Pacific RIM Cup) , assistant rugby coach, and fully qualified personal trainer (New Zealand Institute of Health and Fitness).
- Rugby specific strength and conditioning
- Power, speed, and agility
- Nutrition and training for position dependant muscular size
- Pre-habilitation/rehabilitation exercises
- Develop cardiovascular energy systems appropriate for the sport of rugby
- Rugby skills training: tackling, passing, tips for forwards, field attacking, and defend body positions in contact
Be faster, stronger, more powerful and injury free for the rugby
We pride ourself on providing the highest quality service in personal training and nutrition. We offer a variety of personal training options to meet all budgets. Unlike most personal trainers we offer regular testing, and regularly updated bespoke exercise programmes in our personal training packages. In depth nutritional advice and testing is also available at a small extra cost, providing you with all the tools necessary to succeed.
- Initial testing:
- Body fat, weight, height, before photograph, health screening
- Fitness testing : (Core, posture, muscle balance/flexibility, strength, power, speed, agility, fitness)
- Individual nutritional advice for fat loss and muscle gain dependent on testing results
- Individual and player dependent 1 month training programme
Payment: £60 one off payment
All ages, positions, clubs welcome!